First double review of the year. Primetime stars Robert Patterson as Chris Hanson of To Catch A Predator fame, and centers on its production. Why Did I Get Married Again? is the third film in Tyler Perry's franchise and centers on the wedding of Marcus and Angela's daughter.
Primetime
This movie wasn't amazing, but it was very strong. It was very well directed and well-acted. I am aware there are complaints about this film humanizing predators and making Hanson look evil. I personally thought he was portrayed as human, he's doing good deeds but still makes mistakes like everyone else (accept Jesus). That's the impression I got. Also Robert Patterson acted his BUT off in this, he did a brilliant job. This is also probably the only time I've ever actually been attracted to him.
Why Did I Get Married Again?
The real question is; Why Did Tyler Perry Feel He Had To Make Another One Of These Movies Again? The best way to describe this movie is drama, drama, and more drama. There's some type of scandal everywhere these characters turn, Marcus and Angela in particular (since Angela's always starting something). There was a lot of disregarded character development (such as Mike) and several unresolved plotlines. This movie was weak and I'm kind of glad that Janet wasn't involved with this.
Thanks For Reading
Comments
Post a Comment