Skip to main content

Big Releases For October 2026


So what movies are we seeing this year for Halloween;



 Digger- Friday

Not seeing this, no one's gonna make me. I'm quite surprised at its mixed reactions so far. It did just receive its RT score and it's not good. Maybe the audience will respond better, but right now it's hard to say.


The Social Reckoning- Oct 9

Also not seeing this for reasons similar to Digger. I honestly see critics applauding this and the audience hating it, but that's just wishful thinking. And did The Social Network really need a sequel?


Other Mommy- Oct 9

Seriously, I thought Coraline took care of this already😂! But yeah I'm most likely going to see this. It appears to be getting decent buzz from spectators so far, so I see this probably doing decently at the box-office. We'll see with critics.


Whalefall- Oct 16

First he's stuck in a zombie apocalypse and now he gets eaten by a whale, Austin Abrams is having a rough year😂. I also intend on seeing this movie as well. I'm not quite sure how this will do with critics or the audience.


 Clayface- Oct 23

Considering I didn't see Supergirl, It should come as no surprise that I'm not seeing this. Supergirl and James Gunn's immaturity probably left a bitter taste in people's mouths. So if this does flop at the box-office, this is probably why. We'll see what happens with critics.


 Wildwood- Oct 23

This looks amazing, and I sure as Hell am seeing this. Laika has a pretty good track record so far. I've seen 3 of there movies and none of them are bad, so I highly doubt this will be the first. I sincerely hope this does well with both critics and the box-office. 

Other movies this month include Verity, Sense & Sensibility, Klara & The Sun and Street Fighter. One of which I might end up seeing. Thanks For Reading

Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/naomi.chadwick.58/
X-@ChadwickNa28887
Email-naenotlikeyou@gmail.com
Instagram-https://www.instagram.com/ihearttop123/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Idol 2026 Day 1: Introduction

With the Top 20 Officially decided, the time has come for my annual Idol rankings and commentaries. Quick little explanation; I will be saying my thoughts on the contestants and their performances. In typical 'me' fashion, I will rank each performance to #1. But unlike my normal lists, this will be from worst to best. This will be starting in two weeks as today is just an introduction. I present to you our Top 20;   Philmon Lee                                                        Madison Moon  Braden Rumfelt                    Jake Thistle  Jesse Findling                          Jordan McCullough (Platinum)  Ruby Rae                   ...

Last Minute Music Reviews

  So here are some last minute reviews of songs that I've heard over the past few months that did not reach #1;   Where Is My Husband - Raye This is incredibly fun and strangely catchy. While this is not officially a jazz song, this obviously has jazz influence and it works very well for this song. I will go ahead and admit that this is my introduction to Raya, I have not listened to Oscar Winning Tears . So far, I'm intrigued.    Midnight Sun - Zara Larsson This song is kind of AWESOME. Not only is the production GORGEOUS, but it also has a very nice hook that goes smoothly with Larsson's voice. My sister actually recommended this song to me and I see why. Larsson does currently have a Grammy nomination for this. She's gonna lose, but I'm glad this song got recognized. If my sister see's this, thank you.   How It's Done - Huntrix (From KPop Demon Hunters ) I have been meaning to review this for a while, but I kept getting lazy. Like Golden , this song has g...

So.......The Bride😕

So I was completely off-track with The Bride . Did not expect the film to crash and burn as hard as it did with both critics AND the box-office. After getting murdered, a woman by the name of Ida is brought back to life with the intention of being a companion to the oh-so iconic Frankenstein. And together they wreck havoc. Like Wuthering Heights , the movie wasn't terrible but it had a lot of problems. The biggest issue with this film is that it tries way too hard to be edgy and it just doesn't work. It wanted to be this hardcore feminist take on Frankenstein , but it just felt convoluted and slightly underwritten. It had this plotline involving Ida causing some revolution for women and did pretty much nothing with it until the last minute. It was kind of a let down. The best thing about the movie however was the performances and chemistry between Buckley and Christian Bale. I thought they were strangely endearing, and this might be a better love story than Wuthering Heights  (...