This was an underwhelming and boring mess. This was promoted as some type of action movie when most of the action didn't even start until halfway through the movie. If you remember from a few months ago, I mentioned that Project Hail Mary isn't very action packed either, minus the fishing scene of course. But the reason I can't take issue with that is because its emotional core, beautiful visuals, compelling story and more fills that void. This movie has none of that accept for visuals.
The characters are very uninteresting, and I'm convinced most of the actors didn't even want to be there. I felt bad for Hig, but his characterization was overly reliant on his tragedy. I'm aware several people care for Thanos and for good reason, but I'll just take or leave him. Margaret Qualley and Guy Pearce were boring, and the film did absolutely nothing with the Reapers.
Allison Janney was the only actor and character that really stood out to me and she was barely even in the movie. The movie also completely wasted the Grand Junction storyline, we were there for 2 seconds and that was it. Such a disappointment.
I really wanted this movie to be good. Probably the biggest let down of the year for me. Thanks For Reading.
Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/naomi.chadwick.58/
X-@ChadwickNa28887
Email-naenotlikeyou@gmail.com
Instagram-https://www.instagram.com/ihearttop123/
Comments
Post a Comment