So I ended up seeing this with my dad last Sunday after he expressed also having interest in this I think about 2 weeks prior. My favorite Spider-Man Andrew Garfield stars as a humble ploughman (later identified as Robin Hood) who kick starts a rebellion known as the Peasants Revolt across the nation.
The movie was decent. I wasn't completely blown away, but there were some moments of truth in the movie that I agreed with. The film did deliver on the action, which was brutal but memorable, and the performances were relatively solid (Garfield couldn't do a bad performance even if he tried).
There was a lot of shaky cam, so I will admit there were times where I didn't really understand what was going on due to all the shakiness. And I do understand if viewers were caught off-guard with the sudden connection to Robin Hood as it did feel a little bit like it came out of nowhere.
But overall, I'm good with the film. Thanks For Reading
Comments
Post a Comment