This movie did exactly what it was supposed to do and more. It made me laugh and surprisingly had some heart. It was nice seeing the Looney Toons again and surprisingly some of them had some depth to their characterizations. Mainly Wile E. and the Road Runner of course, with Wile E.'s determination and refusal to give up (in contrast to Will Forte's character) and his strangely loving dynamic with both the Road Runner and Will Forte. This was a very good underdog story and obviously contrasts the real life battle of getting this movie released.
I could take or leave the humans. They weren't super memorable but I didn't mind having them there either. John Cene and Will Forte were probably my favorites, though in Forte's case that's mainly because of his dynamic with Wile E. And the animation was very smooth, it's nice to see a live-action animated movie again as I don't think we get much of that these days.
The fans fought hard and it was worth it. I respect that. In the wise words of Porky Pig, That's All Folks!. Thanks For Reading.
Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/naomi.chadwick.58/
X-@ChadwickNa28887
Email-naenotlikeyou@gmail.com
Instagram-https://www.instagram.com/ihearttop123/
Comments
Post a Comment