Let's take a look at September's movies, shall we;
I've seen the first one and it was VERY unsettling. I highly doubt this will be any different. Not quite sure how this will do with critics or the box-office considering the previous one didn't really need a sequel. But people remember the previous one quite fondly (me included) so you never really know.
This also did not need a sequel, but I'm going to see it anyway. Maybe critics will be nicer to this one then they were to the previous one, but that's just a guess. I see the movie being fine at best and either doing decently at the box-office or completely bombing.
Still debating on whether or not I want to see this. I loved Weapons last year, hence the reason why I'm at least taking this movie into consideration. Cregger has not done a movie that people have disliked since his very first, so I don't really see this doing terribly with critics or the box-office. But you never know.
Definitely seeing this. It looks insane, but in a good way. I do see this doing well with the box-office and with critics. Along with Wildwood next month, I am dead sure this will outshine Toy Story 5 and Hoppers for awards favorites.
Did not realize this and Forgotten Island was coming out on the same day. I do intend on seeing this. And while I also see this doing well with critics, I feel like I'm jinxing it. Robert Patterson must be so tired considering he was EVERYWHERE this year and still has Dune just 3 months later.
The Uprising is another movie I have my eye on for the month as well. Thanks For Reading.
Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/naomi.chadwick.58/
X-@ChadwickNa28887
Email-naenotlikeyou@gmail.com
Instagram-https://www.instagram.com/ihearttop123/
Comments
Post a Comment