July strangely went by pretty quickly. Let's get into August;
One Night Only- Friday
Rom-coms have kind of fizzled out over the years. I personally am not interested in this movie and have no intention in seeing it, unless it's bad. I'm not really sure how this will do in the box-office and I don't see critics loving this. I don't see them hating it either, but still
Tony- Friday
I am intending on seeing this, even though I barely know anything about Anthony Bourdain aside from him being a chef and his unfortunate death. Dominic Sessa already impressed me in The Holdovers, hopefully he'll do that once again with this film. While I don't see this doing terribly with critics, you never really know these days. Not sure about it's box-office.
The End Of Oak Street- August 14
Is Anne Hathaway tired? She's had a BUTTLOAD of movies this year and is currently PREGNANGT! How Is She Not TIRED! Anyway, as of now I do intend on seeing this movie. I actually see this doing okay with the box-office, but lukewarm with critics.
The Dog Stars- August 28
This to me actually looks pretty cool. I am planning to see this and hopefully this will be WAY better than Wuthering Heights (Again, I'm Looking At YOU Jacob Elordi!🫵🏾). I actually hope this does well with critics. In terms of its box-office, I honestly don't care.
Coyote Vs Acme- August 28
Like Avatar, this movie also went through a lot to the point where it was straight-up CANCELLED! This looks hilarious and I am definitely seeing this. If Dog Stars doesn't do well at the box-office, this is most likely the reason why. We'll see what happens with critics.
Thanks For Reading.
Comments
Post a Comment